Author Topic: Suggest Coin Specs and Names for PlaceholderCoin  (Read 38061 times)

Offline Renyuukito

• Trust: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Suggest Coin Specs and Names for PlaceholderCoin
« Reply #15 on: October 16, 2017, 03:06:14 AM »
What if we called it Neighborhood Coin, to actually hold to what is desired for the coin?  Ticker name NEI or NBH.  I think somewhere between 7M and 10M max would be good, if we go too low in quantity, and the price is too high, it could scare away investors, but something with a smaller count and higher cost, does reduce likely hood of pump and dump.  I think web mining should stay though, it encourages people to join and participate in the forum.  If you're wanting to grow/maintain a community, or a Neighborhood, you want people to participate.  As long as they're aware of the web mining, it should be fine.

Offline iGotSpots

• Lead Developer
  • Content Contributor
  • Trust: 82
  • Referrals: 33791
    • View Profile
    • HealthyWorm Superworms
Re: Suggest Coin Specs and Names for PlaceholderCoin
« Reply #16 on: October 16, 2017, 11:30:31 AM »
Coin Name - Nucleon (real world definition is "A proton or neutron" - but its a great name)
Coin Ticker - nuke (unforgettable once seen) or more likely * nuc / nclr - possibly even 'leon'
Stake Rate? - I like POS. I've been through a Ton (without true real world uses) One I would point out that seems to be surviving and not fading away exponentially is 808coin. The technique of a long mature time seems to mitigate the pump and dump factor. Just a thought. Rate is tough. Intial incentive off the top to game attention - but nothing too crazy or it will be another pump and dump. CHC/EMB/BUZZ/B3 (i could go on)

Flat Stake? Debtable

Anything else - these are just opinions off the top.

A possible ticker for Nucleon could also be NEON, which is kind of catchy. Might be taken, I'm not sure, but I like the word tickers like WORM

Please disable Adblock!